Pages

June 09, 2009

In certain way

"What doesn't kill you will make you stronger"
That quote is really really right. I experienced it myself. About a week ago I was given a problem, which drown me to the very bottom of my life, since I never stand a family problem. My own big brother got my nerves. I'll just say that not prioritating your family is a very big mistake.

Last night I went to Santi's home, she's a bestfriend of mine. I said to my Mom that I'm going to learn chemistry there, so she allowed me to--although she didn't believe me at first and decided to drive me there. Well actually I just want to take my PDL (Pakaian Dinas Lapangan), but since there'll be my boyfriend too, I decided to stay longer hahaha

Before last night I really lost my grip of myself, eventhough I didn't feel sad or gloomy anymore, sometimes I just felt this unease feeling swirling in my stomach. But then in Santi's house I got that feeling off me. I told her everything that bothers me and she acted percisely like I want her to. We spend minutes cursing my older sibling--I bet his ears got itch. I didn't care about the number of sins I'll be having from cursing someone older behind his back, it's worth it. I feel like I had screamed my mind out. We stopped talking when Edwin came though, but that didn't matter. I had finished cursing every single thing about my brother hahaha.

That makes me believe that every human, not just me, have enough strength to endure every pain, have enough ability to solve every problem, have enough joy to ease the sadness, if only they believed. Cause God loves us, in certain way.

0 chatters: