Pages

September 07, 2009

Updating

I should have been studying or doing my homeworks or something else than typing this, but anyhow, I need to let my fingers do something....at least on the keyboard.

So. Updates? Nothing interesting lately, just other sequences of motonous things. And oh finally I pay more attention to my very own body, after a long time of abandoning. Not really abandoning, though, but that was my mom opinion of the way I'm taking care of myself. So finally, I went to a beauty house or sort of and had the hair treatment which sucks up the money I'd prefer spend on loads of novels. And the doctor adviced me to cut my hair. To a short one. HA! I'm so not doing it. Not in a looooooong time. But my mother insisted in me cutting the hair, so I just kept trying sweeping her off the topic everytime she's going to say something about that. And about the stomachache I always suffer, I kinda get the point of asking the doctor. I mean, the real doctor. Not the doctor in the acupuncture clinic. But well, I still haven't done that. I haven't seen a doctor for a long time, and I wish I don't have too. The doctor should be a woman, anyway.

Got to get going now, or my mom gonna cut the internet off. Off to study (hope so), buh-bye!

0 chatters: