Pages

September 30, 2009

You and Yourself

It's been a long time since the last time I did this old habit of mine. The habit's gone since I happened to get my mind in doing something else.

Since ages, I always find it good to let my mind free, from every single other thing. And then, the mind will set its focus to the me myself. I usually spend it looking at the ceiling, or stars if I had the chance. And checking messages in inbox and sent items, just to grasp a scratch of how I response and what are the feedbacks. Or reading the old silly diaries, and sometimes adding other silly text there. And also going back and forth through my memory storage, reviewing everything that my senses had sensed, recalling everything that ever happened to me or the ones that had something to do with me.
It is to remember every step that had brought me to the place I'm standing right now. To remind me that the person I love deeply is my very self.

It is a great thing when you have a time for yourself, and I mean it really is only for you. It's a quality time that rarely occurs, which you are in the center of the other things, where you are the utmost concern. Oh it feels so nice letting your mind peacefully floating along with your imagination, and also smoothly delivering images behind your eyes that no one else can see.

Sometimes we feel this world rolls too fast, don't we? Since we were kids we used to think about us and us and us again, but we grew old and sometimes it's just hard to think only about us. There're lots of things stole the attention, and it's time to realize that in this life you can't just selfishly act based on your one and only will, because no one would like it when you talk only about you and yourself. World ask you to care first if you want to be taken care of. Therefore, your time is being sliced and sliced, leaving you only the slightest glimpse to catch yourself. So when you find the time, seize it.

Then just to share again. Sorry for being so selfishly talking about me ;p
Take care, people.

0 chatters: