Pages

December 31, 2009

you'd waste your time if you read

greetings.

the thing about today is that this is the last day of 2009. this post will be another piece of trash, but whatever, I just don't have any other thing to do. yes it's new year eve, but I'm stuck here with nothing to do. so let me just hurt your eyes with some pointless words.

and the thing about ending this year is, doesn't it feel sad? a bit, at least? 2009 to me is a whole 365 days full with enormous things, vary from the monstrous to the tiniest ones. to recall them one by one is not a thing normal human can do. I'm still normal at much points I suppose, so I won't recall them, not one by one.

just now I'm trying to acces my so-called memories of 2009, my brain millions of scenes I'd passed. honestly, some of them were really ridiculous, yet precious and meaningful. to many people my days would be really ordinary, but to me, they were really really important. priceless.

okay honestly i don't know what else should i be typing and i know this post has really no point but forgive me, i really need to do something before my head explode out of boredom. gonna kick some pillow. bye for now, wish you a happy new year!

0 chatters: