Pages

January 02, 2010

What will you do?

So, another year has passed. I got to admit that eventhough I've gone through 17 new-years until this time, and I do understand that there's nothing 'happy' in new year, I'll still say, happy new year! That's really a hypocrisy, but whatever.

I don't mind celebrating new year and I love it, in some ways. I have a friend come over my house and we killed the time by watching movie and do some girly quality talk. But still, the inevitable fact about new year is that another year of your lifetime is taken away. And there's no way in hell you could take them back.

What do you think about your time? What is the price of your second? A second passed so fast you wouldn't notice that it had already gone. Tick. Look, another second has gone again. And we don't think we're affected by those passing seconds. They don't really matter, do they?

Then wait until your plenty of seconds had been cut to almost nothing. You'll remember your unsatisfied desires; your dreams and wishes that you still had not reached; your family, friends, and lovers who you had not given adequate love yet. Tick, tick, tick. You're panic then, you're afraid that you'll lose your time again.

So, what will you do?
While you think............ Tick.

2 chatters:

Ferinda P Lestari said...

Can not agree more. I hate wasting time but it's irresistible.

Rifda said...

exactly, and our time keeps running out