Pages

January 23, 2010

Trust

It's like walking blindfolded, with someone with soft voice keeps telling you to keep going no matter what. And you're too helpless you have no other choice than trusting. You were thinking of giving up sometimes, but your hope of brightness is the only thread you're hanging onto. You know more than any other that the only thing you should never given up is this tiny hope in your palms. You can't live without it, you can only wish that that hope will not wither even in winter.


"...but I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.
I know right now you can't tell,
But stay a while and maybe than you'll see
a different side of me
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
and how I used to be, me."

Matchbox Twenty - Unwell

1 chatters:

Anonymous said...

Trust is actually more complex. You are not helpless... you just choose to put your trust in another human being. It's a prerequisite for love. The big one... Universal Love, that is. :)

Take care.