Pages

December 26, 2010

H-E-L-L-O!


Well, hello. It's been a reallllly long time. I'm currently being kept busy by college life, and I have that other tempting blog site too, so there happened a super long hiatus of me writing here. But then just some minutes ago, I got the urge to write here again, even though I don't know what to write. Okay, here goes.

I'm currently in a long-distance relationship with my boyfriend. Distance...is really a pain in the ass. There are times I wished I could lean on his shoulder and whine as much as I want for the stressful new life in the university. Well technology helps, in many ways, but it's not enough. And there are also times when we both were too tired or too busy to even send some texts or make some calls. However, we're getting through it, fortunately :) I hang on to these words as I face this distance....


This got to be true.


We've been together for two years last December 11th, and I hope I'm still going to count for the upcoming years ~(._.~)(~._.)~

Well. I guess that's all for now, gonna text later!

0 chatters: