Pages

January 01, 2011

18th

Almost forget to post about my 18th birthday... and it's almost a month ago lol. To make things short, I'll just say it was really sweet. I got four birthday cakes, and it's really more than enough. The first one was from my brother, a tiiiiiny slice of cake (but still, it's a cake) given to me at midnight. I was sleeping and he barged in, it was embarassing cause he also brought his friends along. It was really surprising to be surprised by someone like him but anyway, I got to thank him. The second one is from my family, a blueberry cheesecake, my favorite. I got another cake the next day, this time from my friends at FMUI, a blackforrest. Remembering that I have only known them for about four months, I think it was really kind of them, giving me surprise.


And the last one, though not given the last but I prefer to tell you this the last as it worth a special place, was an oreo cheesecake from my boyfriend. I was really mad at him some moment before his sudden appearance in my house, because he did not seem to pay a deal of attention to my birthday, and in our case, our second anniversary. But suddenly he appeared, along with some of my beloved friends, surprising me to death. I was convinced that he was in Bandung at the moment so it was really really out of my prediction. Got to thank Niken, Nasya, Nindya and Santi too :)


Unfortunately that day had ended, just like the year 2010 and this post. Happy New Year, and... see you later on!

0 chatters: