Pages

July 10, 2009

The Lost of The Monsters

Bangun pagi hari ini dan menyadari ada yang hilang......... Nggak ada kartun anak-anak yang menghiasi layar kaca. Nggak ada celotehan dan bunyi langkah kaki anak-anak yang berlarian mengitari ruangan. Semuanya jadi terlalu.........sepi. wahaha. This was all because the three adorable monsters are having their holiday in my aunt's home far away there in Bogor. Without those three monsters, it feels like the speaker of my house is being turned off. I gotta admit this was a big loss and made me sense a little bit of, well maybe not little, missing.

So, maybe this is the time. Lass and lads, I'm proudly introduced...


The three monsters.
left to right: Faiz, Mili, Azka

Let me describe from the oldest to the youngest.

1. Afla Azka Alia (Azka)
As you can see at the picture, she's the one with a bit slanted eyes and straight brownish hair. The picture doesn't tell that she has rabbit-like front teeth. Her bad habit, sucking her thumbs, caused this. In her playing with her younger siblings, she acted as their boss, sometimes sounded too old for her age. Oh and she had some experiences with the doctors' needles. These needles I'm talking about are the real needles, you know, not for injection but for sewing the skin, or scalp. She got her head and also the upper side of her left eye bleed when she was little. At first I dislike her born, from the so-called envy feeling since I was no longer the youngest. But that feeling gradually disappeared, fortunately haha.
Unlike me, she has some gifts at drawing. For an almost nine-years-old kid, which she will be on July 23rd, she had her way with all sorts of drawing tools,
from coloured pencils to acrylic paint. She had drawn on canvas too. I'm totally beated. Shapes and colours are so not me, after all.

2. Faiz Faruqi Fadhillah (Faiz)
I'm not wrong if I said this guy is the most monstrous of the three. He was the main source of all noises in our home. Turned to 7 years old last June 6th, he had grown far above his average friends. His hands are as big as mine! His punches and kicks do hurt. He has bad tempered and so he was easily annoyed buy anything. Mom still considering of letting him to a karate class or sort of. Just beware.

3. Kamilia Silmi Fariha (Mili)
The youngest of the three, and my favorite. I know it was unfair to treat one of your younger siblings differently, but it can't be helped. She's the kindest, and the most frail. She's being bullied sometimes by the other two haha but everytime she's going to buy things, she spends more for her elder brother and sister than for herself. She inherited my mother's kindness perfectly.
Back then when she was still few weeks old, an accident happen in my house. An enormous bang occured in my kitchen, happened from the leakage of the gas, while she was sleeping in a room right next to the kitchen. The bang had even flown the airconditioner, it was a miracle it didn't hit her. She slept right under the air conditioner. From then on, her motoric growth slowed down. She didn't talk or move much. We brought her to a therapist, and thanks to her, here we gifted with a chatty girl here.

isn't she adorable? :P


now I'm going to enjoy the rare peace and quiet,
be seeing you soon!

0 chatters: