Pages

July 06, 2009

Finally

Long time no see folks, sorry for not updating. The first thing I wanna say is, I'm finally hoooooooome!
These days that had been passed were all exhausting. I got my body worked exceed its limit since 27th of June til yesterday, July the fifth. I was spending my holiday, and it's extremely tiring.

I went to Singapore from June 27th until July 1st. Mom transformed immediately to a monstrous shopping bug there and I ended up as a porter. Thank people who had invented trolley, I could avoid breaking my arms. We had just spent the first day there when all of a sudden my Mom suggested to go to Malaysia, by train. I refused at first but she said that she had some business to do there so I had no choice. The journey was so long and tiring and killing my sense of living. The journey (back and forth) spent a total 16 hours. We only spent a day there, so could you imagine how tiring it was?

We spent the rest days in Singapore. I was trying my best to keep myself healthy since I still have loads to do as soon as I got home, preparing myself for the Puapala special occasion, Diklat, which was dated 2-5 of July. Our return plane to Jakarta supposed to arrive at the airport at July 1st, 9.30 p.m, but turned out to arrive an hour later. Shitty, I haven't packed my backpack yet and I needed sleep badly but I couldn't. It ruined my whole plan. I got home at 1 a.m. Then I pack my things as fast as I could, since I had to meet my friends at half five (although I got dispensation, to meet them at 7, which I did haha).

The things that happened between 2-5 of July were the story I can't tell well, since I have this short term memory haha to put it short, the days there were definitely able to make me unable to wake.

That's all for now, ciaoo

0 chatters: