Pages

December 29, 2008

Blah Blah Blah

Many things happened in 2008. There were many best things, yet there were also things that were worst, come to think of it. Anyway, the previous post is weird, I really do want to forget it actually. haha
About the so-called TeSIS, too many things happened and those things are quite boring and don't fit through my liking so I'm not going to type anything about it. The worst part was that I had to go to Subang when all of my family were having a trip to Jogja. The part I hate the most is that they had gone before me, and came back after I'm home. My brother was home all the way, but he was just worsen the condition.
When I arrived at home from Subang, I didn't expect much about the food in home so I bought it in my way home, but then, I lost my appetite. The house was so filthy-dirty and smelled bad, made me cough--I guess my brother was smoking inside the house. What a guy. Dust and rubbishes everywhere, I couldn't believe he could live three days in such a house. So, instead of taking a rest, I had to clean the house up, moving inside and outside to throw rubbishes. Then this can't-sleep thing approached me, the last time I saw the clock it was 2 a.m, and I still couldn't sleep. craaaaaap

And about welcoming 2009, it had never been so quiet before. I mean, there were fireworks outside, but since I didn't go anywhere, and no one in my house having sleep trouble except me, I spent the night in front of my laptop, and spent the early dawn on my bed, talking on the phone with my friend. I fell asleep at 5.05, according to the log in my cellphone.
No resolutions for this year, I just wish I could be better. :-D

0 chatters: