Pages

January 08, 2009

self

I don't feel too well these days, don't know why. Both mentally and physically. Physically, I just got this headache and it don't come off for such a long time, really bothering me. Oftentimes I feel like I have to fill my stomach with something, I do feel hungry that times, but when the food have come to my very mouth, I feel a kind of nausea. But then I force myself to eat, thinking I will feel better, unluckily, I don't.

Mentally, I'm really irritated of things that are going in my house, making it not a home but just a plain place to sleep, maybe eat. Having a quite and peaceful house is just like a dream, I've tasted many times... no other word to describe them, they were just really, really bad. Maybe the worst thing ever. It's like saying "hey, please realize that I'm here and listening," but no one not busy enough to answer the statement, or at least do something to respond.
Things at school are going quite well, laughing here and there, quite a good disguise, actually. haha

1 chatters:

Mustiko.Dwipoyono said...

:D
(maaf kan aku yang enggak tahu harus komen apa
cuman bisa benggong karena enggak paham ?!)

lam kenal