Pages

January 15, 2009

Rain

I've always loved rain, and I still do, but rain causes troubles also. First, flood. Rain keeps falling down these days, and with the help from Jakarta people who consciously throw rubbishes everywhere , no wonder the flood occurs. Bukannya bermaksud munafik, gue juga seneng banjir karena sekolah jadi libur hawhaw tapi kalo diliat dari sudut pandang lain, kasian bgt ga sih orang2 yg kebanjiran itu? We need no more disasters, we've had enough, so why add them?
Second, diseases. It doesn't mean diseases only appear at rainy season, but many diseases like cold and fever approach people these days. I caught cold several days ago, thankfully I recovered quite fast. Connected to the recently occured flood, people who are caught in it and can't get clean water could suffer diarrhea easily. It's troublesome.
Third, it causes traffic jam! Yeah, this trouble is because the drainage was fulfilled by rubbishes instead of water, so water, whose ways were stolen by the rubbishes leak from the drainage to the roads and streets, make it hard for vehicles to go pass fast.
Other trouble, is the sudden falling of the rain. It is hard to predict, eventhough we could see that the sky is dark and cloudy and sort of things like that, we can't predict an exact time the rain will fall. This could ruin your plan for the day, especially when you're not going to use a car.

But well, I still loooove rain, simply because I like it. I don't mind get caught in a rain, so I just don't really like the idea of taking a taxi just because of a silly rain. I felt so happy when I finally got caught in a rain after long time not, haha. That was yesterday. I didn't have to attend the school because the flood occured right at the school and around it. I went, with my very guy and two friends of mine, and watched a movie instead of attending my english course. The movie, Yes Man, is really really fun, I guess I'll write about it in the next post.
The time showed 6 p.m. Time to go home, I thought. So I went home with him, riding the motorcycle quite peacefully when this rain suddenly poured on us. First line that go through my head: ASIIIK UJAN-UJANAAAAAN :-D tapi kemudian gue merasa itu pikiran yang agak bodoh, karena seharusnya kan gue les, jadi kalo pulang2 gue basah2 kayak abis nyemplung dari kolam renang kan aneh. Akhirnya berteduh, dan sempet ada perbincangan aneh, ada yang nyaranin naik taksi gitu deh hahaha ga kali yaaa. Sebenernya ga aneh sih, it's just that I'm not familiar with leaving people in not so good condition or worse than that while I'm so safe and sound. Tapi akhirnya ujannya berenti gitu jadi pulang deh. Nyampe rumah pas kyk jam pulang les, jadi, no angry parents waiting me. :--D

Still, rain is somehow romantic, cold and warm at the same time.

2 chatters:

Ferinda P Lestari said...

cieeeeeeeeeeeeeee mas ed hahaha

Rifda said...

hahaha