Pages

January 12, 2009

Maturity

Human gains age, becomes older and older as he lives his life. Each human has his own way to live, to behave and everything else, according to his liking.

Like I've typed above as the title of this post, maturity is what I'm going to talk about. From wikipedia, maturity is a psychological term used to indicate that a person responds to a circumstance or environment in an appropriate manner. Maturity also encompasses being aware of the correct time and place to behave and act in serious or non serious way.

On my own opinion, maturity is an ability to accept, to receive, and to endure when things not go according to one's liking. It is hard to do, it really is. I guess it is also right if I say that a mature person will not blame others of a mistake, he'll look at him as the culprit first, later on he'll look at others, not as the culprits of the problem, but as partners, or at least respondents, to help him fix the mistake.
A mature person will not allowed himself to break to anger of small mistakes. A mature person will keep his emotions safe and still, instead of kicking things when he is angered (this refer to a specific person actually, but he'll never notice haha).
But, a judgement whether a person is mature or not could not just be judged by his own point of view, but also from the observers around him. Observers here are the people who are in contact with the person, so they know about him. Therefore, one's maturity is not measured solely on how he views himself, but also on how others view him.
Actually talking about maturity is so not me, because I'm not, to much extent, mature, and I do find it difficult to fully understand. It is just that I saw some actions and behaviours from a specific person I've mentioned before, and eventhough that actions not directed to me, but to another person, it feels so bad, and from two points of view, so not mature.

May by another age I gain, I could be a mature person, haha.

0 chatters: