Pages

February 09, 2009

More or Less

Words are here, and there, and everywhere but sometimes I feel like I'm running out of them.
There are times I can't speak,
Times when I can't find the perfect word to explain what I mean clearly.
Times when I know what to say but I just simply can not.

Words describe everything, but sometimes they just can't say anything.
Words are simple, but also complicated.
Sometimes you can't say directly about things, right? Eventhough it's shorter and easier.
I remember an old song which I know from my former english teacher back then in junior high school,

Words, don't come easy on me
This is my only way to make you see I love you
Words don't come easy

I forgot who sang it, but I just can't agree more, cause I do feel that straight-sayings can't describe something perfectly. Sometimes it's more than what I mean, other times, it's less.
Sometimes silence could describe better.

2 chatters:

Nunu Fithria said...

too much words will scraped their meanings, you know. Silence is also beautiful anyways, right?

Rifda said...

iyaaaa bgt nu. and I don't mind just sitting and not saying a thing, you know. haha