Pages

February 10, 2009

Peter Pan and The Piccaninnies

Peter Pan! I just twigged that I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe the fairy dust I have to clean up. My bad..

I am going ahead with an awfully big adventure, soaking in the tub, just generally being the life of the party to the locals, my day drifts aimlessly from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to I see my darling's 10000 text messages. I am not complaining though. but who cares.

I solemnly swear that when the weather turns bad, I will blog more often. Go with God, good friends. The Piccaninnies say I have to!



I got this link from Nunu and found it quite funny, so.... give it a try, folks.

5 chatters:

Nunu Fithria said...

hahaha dusssttt

Rifda said...

haha kocak bgt dh nu, kok lo bs nemu sih?

Nunu Fithria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nunu Fithria said...

let google do the magic rip haha

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

hey iriph... happy valentine's day girl! hehe, telat yah.. :p