Pages

March 07, 2009

Onion

Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
- Carl Sandburg


That statement is..... right. Life is exactly like that. Every time I do any actions, I grasp other facts about this life, other truth, or maybe lies, anything. Sometimes things in life go wrong, and I feel like the more I know, the more I feel sad. Sometimes weeping can make it feel more at ease. If only I can weep when I want to.......

Weeping is the process of shedding tears. Many people weep when they feel sad. But then, it's not only sadness triggers the tears to fall down. Most likely, people weep when they need to find any way to stabilize their emotion. It doesn't mean that the emotion is not stable, but the emotion is pumping up, so they need any way to, mm maybe exhale it? Me myself, almost can't weep when I feel sad. Instead, I feel like weeping when I am so angry, or mad, or when I find, see or experience something touching.
Lately, I really want to weep. But I guess my ability of weeping is escaping me.


... may this Saturday be fine.

2 chatters:

Nunu Fithria said...

ah nice quote

Rifda said...

iyoaaaa. hasil googling haha