Pages

March 15, 2009

Princess and The Pauper

Times ago, my little sister watched her barbie DVD collections and when I happened to play with her I ended up watching the movie with her. The movie was...... childish, and quite full of songs, but I was attracted to a very catchy verse in one of the songs.


Once a lass met a lad.
"You're a gentle one," said she.
"In my heart, I'd be glad if you love me for me."
"You said your love is true, and I hope that it will be."
"I'd be sure if I knew that you love me for me."
"Could I be the one you're seeking? Will I be the one you choose?"
"Could you tell my heart is speaking? My heart will give you clues."
"What you see might be deceiving, truth lies underneath the skin."
"Hope will blossom my believing, the heart that lies withing."
"I'll be yours, together we shall always be as one, if you love me for me."
"Who can say where will go? Who can promise what will be? But I'll stay by your side if you love me for me."
If you love me for me..........


The red one is the verse sang by the barbie and the blue one sang by the guy.

2 chatters:

Nunu Fithria said...

ah that verse!

Rifda said...

hehe iya nu. gue baru sadar itu oke banget haha