Pages

April 19, 2009

Goes Wild

Yesterday, April 18 2009.

I started the day with quite bad feeling, waking up from such dream--or nightmare? Well, whatever. I had to go to Senayan yesterday, buat ngelatfis anak orang haha. And I was really really disappointed by those juniors. The number of people who came is only two third from the total number, and the ones that lasted til the very end of the occasion is only one third from the total number.

Anyhow, it ended right on 3 p.m. I was so not in the mood of going home, and was really hungry so I decided to have lunch somewhere before going home. So did most of my friends. At last, me, Niken, Binar and Taufan went together for lunch and me and Niken decided to go to Binar's home afterward.

In Binar's house we did silly conversations, like:
Binar (B): mungkin ga sih gue ada jerawat di kuping?
Iriph (I): mungkin deh kayaknya. kan bisa di punggung juga
B: aduh ini kuping gue kenapa ya sakit banget sedunia
I: lebay nih binar
B: beneraaaaaan nih coba lo pegang deh
I: eh kok aneh sih rasanya didalem gitu
B: tuh kaaaaaan aduh gimana nih kayak mau mati
Niken (N): apaan sih lo bin lebay banget
B: beneran keeeeeen ini sakit bgt parah coba lo pegang
N: (megang) waduh gawat bin
B: aaa tuh kan beneran kenapa nih kuping gue
I: jangan2 tumor bin
B: (melototin gue gitu deh)
N: iya bin kayaknya udah stadion 4 deh
N: aduh keceplosan
B: aa sumpah lo jahat semua sama gue parah
N: itu gara-gara lo salah masukin kali bin pas pake anting, jadi luka gitu
B: yaoloh masa sih gue gabisa pake anting ken
I: itu daging salah tumbuh kali bin
N: atau gigi?

........sometimes our brains know when we need to laugh. hahaha

0 chatters: