Pages

April 14, 2009

Gone Forever

Last Sunday, my grandfather--my grandmother's big brother--passed away. I'm lucky enough to have met him before he died, I paid him a visit (he's already placed in ICU) that morning.
When I got there, I sensed a spooky feeling, didn't know whether it is related or not. He passed away around 7 p.m, less than 12-hours after I met him.
My mom got this call from my grandma and she said nothing more than "Innalillahi," so I figured out what happened easily.
This fact got me thinking, that death is near, and is inevitable. And there's no chance to try to correct your mistakes when death has approached you. I don't think I'm ready to face the death. ....do you think so?

2 chatters:

Anonymous said...

me too baby. tapi emang tiap orang pasti akan mati. entah kapan, tak ada yang tau

Nunu Fithria said...

irip i'm so sorry