Pages

April 10, 2009

Holidaaaaaaaaaaay

(When you read this, that means I'm successfully typing this post from my cellphone)

I'm having a four-day-holiday! It's going to be fun, right, but I have these piling homeworks need to be done. But well, who cares anyway? :-p

Today is the second day of the holiday, and I'm planning to go somewhere with my someone but I haven't got any news from him recently so... yeah, we'll just see.

Yesterday I met my friends from Puapala. Actually we need to talk with a specific person I can't mention here about the riddiculous duty this person gave us. Social charity, with punishment(s). Weird, huh? But we didn't talk to her about it anyway, ended up eating together with her at Pizza Hut and talking none.
The 'meeting' ended sooner than I expected so me, Binar, Niken, Malik and Akbar went to Avian's house, to play. We swam and played the coin-searching game and I'm completely lost. The sky had turned dark when we finally decided to go home. I got scolded, but I didn't take it seriously. haha

Well that's all for now. I'm so tired typing all these letters. Happy holiday all!

2 chatters:

Ferinda P Lestari said...

ciee yg banyak peer :P

Rifda said...

iyaaa nih riiiiin