Pages

May 12, 2009

11 May 2009

The day is fun. Oh, it's more than just fun actually. It's wonderful. For me, at least.
At the morning, I did my Puapala thingy, meeting the judges and get the clearance of the payment and whatsoever, and then I went to Plaza Semanggi right in the middle of the pouring rain (which makes me love this day more) to meet my lover haha. I prefer using the transjakarta bus to using taxi, but I didn't bring my umbrella so I forcefully took the taxi instead.
I got there much sooner than him, but I really didn't mind that, I'm accompanied by the books before he came haha.
Actually the day was simple, nothing too wonderful, just ate and watched a film and walked around together, but it's him that makes everything seems shimmering. Lebaaaaaaaay hahahaha but I really thank God, and Edwin, to gave this day for me.

4 chatters:

Nunu Fithria said...

eeeey asik ya irip gue ga ketemu mbe sama sekali deh liburan. anyways happy 5th month!

Rifda said...

kenapa ga ketemu nu?
thanks much nursaaaaay muah

Anonymous said...

cieeeee afina hahaha selamet yee

Rifda said...

thankyou fahdianaa hehe