Pages

May 31, 2009

The Sweet Phone Call

I really really want to erase yesterday from the calendar of my life, God was letting that horrible thing happened to me and I'd lost much of my strength and patience so.............well, skip that part. But I made it through, helped by this special sweet guy of mine God had created. He called me right away and as soon as I heard his voice I lost my control on my lachrymal gland.

It was around 11 p.m. And he accompanied me -by phone- until I got a grip on myself, it had past 2 a.m. I spent more time silent though, forgive me for that please. The call made me feel a kind of speechless thingy but I didn't want to end it. We played truth or truth, and also did a kind of nostalgic conversation, retrieving everything we'd gone through until this very time. It pleased me. Much. How could I thank you?



p.s. I love you. I really really do.

0 chatters: