Pages

May 08, 2009

Recently

Ooooooh I really really into my novels these days (although I am disturbed by the tests teacher given me. I bought two novels recently, one titled "Kau Memanggilku Malaikat", and I can't say more than greaaaaaaaaaaat. It is great, I love the way Mr Arswendo show me an unusual point of view, an angel's mind. It is really worth buying, and it's not expensive, only 37 thousand rupiahs. Cheap, right?

The other novel I bought is another novel by Cornelia Funke, Drachenreiter (baca: drahenraiter) -- Penunggang Naga. I haven't finish reading it yet, it's a fantasy one, I buy it to spill some ice to my brain and relieve my nerves of getting stress.

And oh talking about stress, I don't know what happen to me but my hair just keeps falling and falling! I'm so afraid of getting bald, really. I'm not taking it too much, but it really is that bad. If you touch the upper part of my head, you'll only get a touch of thin hair, you may even touch my scalp. Oh I need to get my hair healthy again, somebody help meeeeeeeee

0 chatters: