Pages

May 17, 2009

Bigger Problem?

I really hate when people are saying, "You have no idea of what I'm suffering, my problem is bigger than yours."

Honestly, I started thinking about that when a very best friend of mine told me a story, and made my eyes open to this fact. I can't agree more. Called her A. She has always seem strong, laughs here and there, throws jokes around, makes everyone loves her. She is really really great since she never shows any signal of having problems--until she told me of them. Then it's time for her to love her only one, but then it turns out to be that person she loves prefer another girl with bigger problem.

I really want to talk to that guy about this, that you can never tell someone's problem is bigger than the others. It is relative. I mean, just see this mere fact, there is a person who doesn't care how bad is his scores but then there is another person who always feels crazy about it, maybe because this person's parents always make a fuss of it.

Oh and everyone knows this quote, right? that God doesn't give you a problem that you can't solve. See? Each problem designed for each person has specific difficulty according to the person. It's just stupid to say that a person's problem is so tiny, little or unimportant.

Just end your big show, man. You're not the superhero who knows which person has bigger problem for you to help her.

0 chatters: