Pages

May 14, 2009

scribdddddd

At the last day of my holiday (which was yesterday), I went nowhere and did nothing interesting... but that was before I opened blogs, and read even to the comment page. Then I found this site to download books, you could click here.
You should subscribe on that site before you could download the books.
To me, that site feels like, well maybe just a bit like..........heaven. I download 18 novels right away and still craving for more hahaha.
The 18 novels are:
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer
- Magyk by Septimus Heap
- Flyte by Septimus Heap
- Princess Diaries series (only 4 of them) by Meg Cabot
- Size 12 is Not Fat by Meg Cabot -- unfortunately I can't find the other book: Size 14 is not Fat Either
- Chronicles of Narnia series (the whole 7) by C.S. Lewis
- The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
- Breakfast at Tiffanys by Truman Capote
- Tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom

ooooooh I really really love that site!

2 chatters:

Anonymous said...

website ini sangat menolong. tapi ga ada satupun buku yang gue baca sampe selesai riph hahaha. habis pegel mata banget

Rifda said...

haha iya nih donk. eh tapi midnight sun gue ga tamat masa dan halamannya kebalik2